Tired of all the holiday destinations with the repetitive food and crowd. This signifies that Tunisia awaits you. Tunisia is located in the northernmost part of Africa and is not only a beach destination but has thrilling views to offer. From UNESCO world heritage recognized structures to majestic mosques, Tunisia has a lot for history lovers. Moreover, you can also check loveholidays for best hotel In tunisia.
Best hotel in Tunisia: Iberostar Selection Diar el Andalous:
Make your trip memorable and luxurious by staying in the best hotel in Tunisia.
The Iberostar Selection Diar el Andalous is one of the famous luxury hotels in Tunisia. The hotel has expressive services, with the best location any hotel can offer.
1. Location and area:
It is best known for its beachfront location, offering beautiful scenic ocean views.
The Iberostar Selection Diar el Andalous is laid on an area of three hectares on its private sandy beach and gorgeous gardens. It also has a golf spot and Port el Kantaoui marina within a vicinity of 1 kilometer.
Thus location-wise, it can be stated as the best hotel in Tunisia.
The luxury hotel, after its location, is most famous for its outstanding facilities both for families and couples.
- The hotel has an outdoor swimming pool to help you cool down from the scorching sun. Not only does an outdoor pool, but it also has an indoor pool if you want to swim out of the sun.
- Massages on a trip are like a cherry on the cake. Iberostar Selection Diar el Andalous offers a spa center to treat you with a sauna and massage. You will also find a Turkish bath here.
- Sun terraces with sun loungers and parasols to ensure a comfortable sunbath and switch to the shelter according to your convenience.
- Other facilities include air conditioning, a bar, car hire, currency exchange, WiFi, room service, free parking and more.
- Additionally, there is a 24-hour reception catering to your needs.
- If you have children, you will get babysitting services too. Also, children would be offered a children’s playground, a children’s pool and a kids club for children of 4 to 12-year-olds.
- To ensure you are never bored, Iberostar Selection Diar el Andalous offers a dozen sports like archery, playing tennis, aerobics, volleyball, mini golf, darts, table tennis, and much more.
All these facilities make Iberostar Selection Diar el Andalous the best hotel in Tunisia.
3. Food and drinks:
Iberostar Selection Diar el Andalous offers you a variety of options for food and drinks.
It offers you an all-inclusive breakfast, late breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
For drinks, you can visit the coffee shop, bar, snack bar, Mourish bar, or a beach bar.
The best among all is the main buffet Restaurant, wherein you can dine with the mesmerizing sea views.
Also, there is a fish-themed restaurant. However, you need to book your seats 24 hours in advance for this restaurant.
Thus in terms of food, it also can be badged as the best hotel in Tunisia.
4. Room facilities:
Iberostar Selection Diar el Andalous has space for 379 single and double guest rooms with a double bed or two single beds. All rooms enjoy a blissful view of the sea or hotel gardens.
The rooms are laden with facilities such as a terrace, satellite television, telephone, air conditioning/heating, bathroom with shower, separate toilet, hair dryer, and safe deposit box.
The hotel gives you the option for star prestige rooms. These are located on the highest floor of the hotel, which is the third floor.
The guests staying in star prestige rooms will have access to 2 jacuzzis, a lounge, and a bar which are exclusive to star prestige.
All the excellent room facilities allow it to be called the best hotel in Tunisia.
If you take the combination of Flight + Hotel, a single person’s stay would cost you £232 and above.
If you choose only to take up the hotel stay facility, it would cost you £40 per night.
The tax applies only to guests above 12 years of age. The tax is dependent on the Hotel’s star rating and duration of stay:
For a person staying for one night in 5 Star hotels and 4-star hotels – 3 Tunisian Dinars
For a person staying for one night in 3 Star hotel – 2 Tunisian Dinars
For a person staying for one night in 2 Star hotel – 1 Tunisian Dinar
Stays which exceed 7 nights would be charged a maximum tax of 7 nights.
Thus it can be stated as the best hotel in Tunisia in terms of the value for money it provides.
If you are looking out for a luxury hotel, with the best facilities and location, at the best prices, Iberostar Selection Diar el Andalous should undoubtedly, is the best hotel in Tunisia. It has been rated the ‘best of the best hotels’. Moreover, it is just 25 km from MONASTIR(MIR) airport, 5 Km to the town center, and 1 km to the beach, ensuring that you enjoy your vacation time the most without having to spend much time traveling. No matter whether you are going in couples or with a family, Iberostar Selection Diar el Andalous proves to be one of the best all-inclusive hotels in Tunisia. If you are having kids with you, it ensures that your kids are not left from enjoying themselves by providing them with exclusive swimming pools, kids clubs, children’s playgrounds, and babysitting facilities. This facility makes it one of the best family hotels in Tunisia. Read more on Tripreviewhub and do check loveholidays for more details.