Looking for a place to stay in Guadalajara that’s also near the airport? Don’t worry; you are not asking for much! Guadalajara stands as Mexico’s second-largest urban centre and proudly serves as the capital of Jalisco state. This vibrant and exciting city boasts a great number of quality hotels that can enhance your stay.
In this blog, we are going to share a list of 5 such hotels in Guadalajara that are popular for their close proximity to the airport as well as their great amenities. Expedia makes it really easy for you to browse through these hotels and book them in a few steps. With their detailed descriptions and customer reviews, you can rest assured that you are getting the real deal.
If you are wondering how to spend your time in Guadalajara, we’ve got you covered on that front, too. Stick with us till the end to know how you can make the most of your trip to Guadalajara with the best places to visit. Let’s get started!.
5 Hotels in Guadalajara near the airport with world-class amenities
There’s no lack of great hotels in Guadalajara. But we have specifically curated this list of hotels that are known for easy access and a small distance from the airport. Let’s have a quick look at how far these hotels in Guadalajara are from the airport and dive deeper into their offerings:
|Hotel||Amenities||Price||Distance from the airport|
|Holiday Inn Express Guadalajara Aeropuerto||Free airport shuttle, fitness centre, indoor pool, business centre||$100-$150||6.1 km|
|Fiesta Inn Guadalajara Aeropuerto||Pool, playground, free airport shuttle||$75-$100||5.4 km|
|Hampton Inn by Hilton Guadalajara-Aeropuerto||Spacious rooms, meeting facilities, free airport shuttle||$75-$100||10.6 km|
|ANB Hotel Aeropuerto Guadalajara||Free airport shuttle, breakfast buffet||$50-$75||3.5 km|
|City Express by Marriott Guadalajara Aeropuerto||Fitness centre, indoor pool, bar, free airport shuttle||$100-$125||11.9 km|
1. Holiday Inn Express Guadalajara Aeropuerto
Check out the modern wonder that is the Holiday Inn Express Guadalajara Aeropuerto! Just a breezy 6.1 kilometres from the airport, it takes you a mere 6 minutes to get there. The rooms are like clouds of comfort with their spaciousness and plush, soft beds. There’s even room for all your belongings! Plus, you’ve got free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, and coffee makers in your cosy den. But wait, there’s more! There’s a fitness centre to pump up those vacation vibes, an indoor pool to splash into, and a business centre for all your boss moves. Dining? Covered! Buffet breakfast, a swanky bar, and a restaurant – they’ve got you sorted. The staff? The best of hospitality. It’s simply one of the best hotels in Guadalajara, suitable for travellers of all ages.
2. Fiesta Inn Guadalajara Aeropuerto
Calling all adventure-seekers and family fun enthusiasts! The Fiesta Inn Guadalajara Aeropuerto is your ticket to a fantastic time! Just a quick 5.4-kilometer jaunt from the airport, you’ll be there in a snap—only 4 minutes. This place is practically tailor-made for families, with its pool, playground, and game room bursting with excitement. And the rooms? Equipped with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, and mini-fridges, it’s like your home away from home, but better. The pool is basically a giant cooling oasis, and the playground is like kid paradise. And the game room? A gamer’s heaven. And guess what? There’s a Mexican food haven (aka a restaurant) on-site! Oh, and did we mention the free airport shuttle? Yep, it’s one of the best hotels in Guadalajara, for sure!
3. Hampton Inn by Hilton Guadalajara-Aeropuerto
The Hampton Inn by Hilton Guadalajara-Aeropuerto is one of the best hotels in Guadalajara business travellers like you. Just 10.6 kilometres from the airport, you’ll be there in about 11 minutes—practically no time at all. Get ready to catch some serious Z’s in those spacious, zen-like rooms, perfect for a night of rejuvenation. Oh, and they’ve got you covered with free Wi-Fi, spacious desks, and ergonomic chairs—because productivity is the name of the game. Gym rat? There’s a fitness centre that’ll get those endorphins pumping, a business centre for all your mission-critical needs, and a meeting room for those power powwows. And, of course, a free airport shuttle to make your arrival and departure a breeze.
4. ANB Hotel Aeropuerto Guadalajara
Budget-conscious travellers, lend us your ears! The ANB Hotel Aeropuerto Guadalajara is one of the most affordable hotels in Guadalajara. Just 3 kilometres from the airport, it’s practically waving hello—super convenient. The rooms? Simple, comfy, and ready for your arrival, complete with free Wi-Fi, cable TV, and a dash of air conditioning. Feeling hungry? The breakfast buffet is waiting to kick-start your day with a dose of Mexican and American goodness. And guess what? They’ve got an airport shuttle to make your journey smooth as butter. Plus, pet-friendly? Yes, please! It’s like a warm welcome for everyone.
5. City Express by Marriott Guadalajara Aeropuerto
Let’s talk mid-range magic at the City Express by Marriott Guadalajara Aeropuerto! Just a hop, skip, and a jump (well, 7 minutes) from the airport, this is one of the most accessible hotels in Guadalajara. The rooms? Modern, snazzy, and loaded with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, and coffee makers for that caffeine kick. But that’s not all! Get your sweat on in the fitness centre, take a dip in the indoor pool for pure relaxation, and then head to the bar for a dose of liquid happiness. Oh, and the restaurant? Serving up international delights! And yes, they’ve got a free airport shuttle, too – because convenience is the name of the game.
What is Guadalajara known for, and how to spend a trip in the city?
Welcome to Guadalajara, where the fiesta never ends! This city’s like a treasure trove of Mariachi melodies, Tequila tales, stunning Colonial architecture, and finger-licking Jalisco cuisine. If you’re all about soaking up culture and diving into culinary adventures, Guadalajara’s the place to be. Get ready to be wowed! Here’s your hit list:
- Cathedral of Guadalajara: The holy grail of religious architecture! Step into a 16th-century masterpiece showcasing Spanish colonial charm.
- Hospicio Cabañas: A UNESCO gem! This former orphanage turned museum is a mural haven courtesy of the artistic genius José Clemente Orozco.
- Palacio de Gobierno: Seat of power with a side of splendour! Feast your eyes on exquisite architecture and a courtyard straight out of a fairy tale.
- Tequila Museum: Sip, sip, hooray! Dive into the world of tequila – its history, crafting, and, yes, tastings too.
- Mariachi Alley: Let the music play! It’s where Mariachi bands take the stage, serenading your senses with traditional Mexican tunes.
- Chapultepec Park: Nature’s playground in the heart of the city! Unwind, relax, and soak up the outdoorsy vibes.
- Tlaquepaque: Pottery paradise! This charming town just outside Guadalajara boasts artisan markets and a vibrant pottery scene.
Tips for planning your trip to Guadalajara
- Weather Wonders: Spring and fall are your friends—mild and magnificent. Temperatures range from 68°F (20°C) in the winter to 84°F (29°C) in the summer.
- Stroll or Roll: Guadalajara is a walker’s paradise. Lace up those shoes and explore the historic centre on foot. Buses and taxis are on standby for faster jaunts
- Mariachi Magic: Catch the Mariachi Alley action at night for a musical spectacle that’ll tug at your heartstrings.
- Culinary Capers: Dive into local delights like birria (goat stew) and torta ahogada (avocado-laden pork sandwich).
- Souvenir Scouting: Tlaquepaque is your haven for picking up treasures, especially pottery and artisan goodies.
Guadalajara is your one-way ticket to cultural immersion, culinary exploration, and a whole lot of fun. So, get those bags packed and let the adventure begin! And if you need a cosy nest during your stay, our list of amazing hotels in Guadalajara near the airport will have you covered. Don’t forget to ride the wave of discounts and deals with Expedia for an even sweeter deal. For more travel nuggets, swing by Centrum podróży – your ultimate travel buddy. Happy trails!
Często zadawane pytania